Although losing your hair, about a hundred strands a day, is considered normal, losing too much of it can be a cause of great distress. Often times, one finds themselves at a loss as to what to do, and this anxiety can even lead to loss of self-esteem.
Looks are important to self-worth. And our hair plays a great part in who we are, how we perceive ourselves and even how we are perceived by others. You may not know how hard it is to settle on a hairstyle until you have lost a significant amount of hair.
Hair loss can be occasioned by a number of factors including one’s genetic makeup, age, lifestyle, and even medical conditions. Regardless of the causes, one still has the chance of growing back their hair. The perfect way of doing this is Hair transplantation.
Hair Transplant Specialist
But how do you settle on a specialist or clinic? It is not an easy decision as you may think. Getting the right hair transplant specialist requires some effort.
Trust me, you want someone who:
- Understands the processes
- Has an understanding with the best clinics
- Is experienced enough to help you choose the right clinic
- Has great reviews from previous clients
Turkey stands tall in the world as the third best country with the highest number of JCI (Joint Commission International) accredited hospitals. Considered the gold standard of healthcare worldwide, the JCI accreditation shows that an institution has the highest skilled and most experienced healthcare professionals.
Even with the many skilled and experienced healthcare professionals, it’s so easy for one to choose the wrong person for the job. Istanbul alone boasts of over a thousand clinics, and more seem to be mushrooming by the day. It is important to get the services of a qualified hair transplant specialist to save yourself the hustle of going through this maze alone.
A good clinic include some of the things to look out for:
- Qualified doctors for consultation and the procedure
- Licensed to perform hair transplants
- Offers aftercare guidelines
- Enough post-operative medications
- Clean and sterilized equipment
- Conducts all the necessary tests before the procedure
As someone new to Istanbul or Turkey, you may not have the time, money and energy to visit a sizeable number of clinics before settling on the right one. This is why you need a competent hair transplant specialist to help you with this.
Types of Hair Transplants
We recommend only two common ways of hair transplants . These are Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) and Direct Hair Implantation (DHI).
- Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) – Under FUE, the surgeon uses a punch to make cuts around hair follicles and extracts them until a sufficient number is obtained. The hair follicles are then implanted on the treatment area.
- Direct Hair Implantation (DHI) – This is more or less and advanced form of FUE. Instead of using a punch, the surgeon uses a DHI implanter which gives better results. There is far much less scarring on the donor area, and implantation is more accurate as it is easy to determine how each hair follicle will be implanted.
We request for some good pictures of your head before recommending a procedure, they . You be requested to send some pictures of the sides of your head, the top and the back.
A picture, as often said, is worth a thousand words. Imagine, then, the story that several pictures of your head will tell the hair transplant specialist. With the pictures, it will be possible to have 360 degree view of your head and therefore make it easy for the specialist to tell whether you have enough grafts to be used for the transplant and what method would best suit your condition.
A trusted partner for your hair transplant
We offer you a free no-obligation estimate for your hair transplant which include:
- The estimate done with 48 hours
- We tell you who the doctor is and from which clinic
- Total amount payable, when to be paid and what for
- The doctor tell you about the aftercare guidelines and postoperative medications
- We inform you about any other service like hotel booking or transport bundled up with the transplant
You need a hair transplant specialist that knows what they are doing. You need someone who understands you and your condition and is experienced enough to recommend the right clinic and course of action for you. You need someone who has pre-agreed terms with qualified doctors.
You need us.
We have worked with so many people who have lost their hair and are happier now after the transplants. We are confident that you will be one of our happy clients leaving us great reviews on our website and online.
Let us help you.